A. First Person B. Third Person
6. Romiette hoped it would snow all day and all night, enough to call school off for tomorrow.
7. My name is Romiette Renee Capelle. I am brown like the earth and slim like a poplar tree.
8. I’m like you. There’s lots more that I think is important besidemoney. Puppies for one.
9. Cornell Capelle was in no mood for humorous coincidences. He looked at Luis Montague with distrust.
10. Julio awakened and smelled roses-lots of roses. For a moment he couldn’t remember anything